Milo

Milo

Friday, July 2, 2010

I've been rescued!


Hi! My name is Milo and I am a happy, loving, energetic beagle puppy. My mom and dad rescued me from Nittany Beagle Rescue in May when I was 4 months old. My original owner was a single mom with a young toddler. She made a really tough decision giving me up, but it ended up being the best thing to happen to me because I found my forever home (at least that's what my mom keeps saying)!

Since my mom and dad have had me, I've learned how to sit, scratch when I have to go potty, walk pretty nicely on a leash, and sleep outside of a crate all through the night. I've also lost lots of baby teeth and I'm on my way to having a mouth full of big dog teeth! I'm working on my howling, especially when I'm trying to bury my bones in the couch. Last month I got neutered, but that didn't stop me for even a second!

I love to be outside where I can run, play, dig, lay in the grass, chase anything that moves and, best of all, SNIFF! I think I have the best nose in Pennsylvania. My favorite thing to do is meet new people and dogs; I can't help getting really excited when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment