Milo

Milo

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's been a long time since we've updated- life has been full of exciting events! My family moved into a new home, I celebrated my first Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year, and my first ever snow storm! For Thanksgiving I got to try turkey (yum!) and on Christmas I was so spoiled by my aunt, grandparents and my mom and dad! On Christmas morning I had my own stocking waiting for me. I also had fun watching my mom and dad wrap presents. In fact, I liked it so much that I tried to help by grabbing onto the wrapping paper with my teeth. That didn't seem to go over well, so I figured out how to open the closet door so I can play with the wrapping paper when I'm all alone!

We moved into our new place about a month ago and it has been really hard for me to adjust. I like all the room I have to run now and having my very own yard to play in, but I miss my friends from my last home. I'm getting used to this new house slowly, and the other day my best friend Jackson came to play with me! It was so good to romp around with him like old times :)

Yesterday we got our first snow of the season. My mom took lots of pictures and some video because she thought it was cute to see how I acted. I think snow tastes delicious!

Well, that's about it. Here are some pictures (lots!) for you to enjoy. I will be turning one year old on January 17th. My parents can't believe how fast time is going and how much I've grown. I think they wish I would always stay a puppy. They shouldn't worry, I have LOTS of puppy left in me :)








No comments:

Post a Comment