Milo

Milo

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Houston, We've Got a Problem


Today my mom took me to the vet to get my skin checked out. I've been super itchy so I've been biting, scratching and licking anything I can reach on my body! Actually I've been scratching so much that the fur on my neck is really thin. I finally realized that the vet is not a fun place, rather, all sorts of not-so-fun things can happen there so I put up a fight walking in, and I was practically sprinting to get out of there. I wouldn't leave my mom's side the whole time- I laid like a good boy on the chair and waited for the doctor to come in. She told my mom that my allergies are very bad and she gave me some medicine that will hopefully help. I'd like my fur to grow back because it's cold outside and I feel naked! On the bright side, I got a few treats :) Sadly, I have to go back in two weeks for a follow-up. Not fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment